We will periodic message you with promotions. Reply STOP to cancel, Reply HELP for help. Msg & Data rates may apply.
PURCHASE TERMS, DISCLAIMER & POLICIES:
(please read prior to attending)
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- You must be 18 years or older to attend. Refunds are not given to minors.
- Place one reservation per party. If you want to be seated with another party and did not note this in the Reservation Comments, please call or email us with the last name of the party you are joining. Without this info, we are not able to guarantee combined seating.
- If you are looking to purchase additional tickets for your reservation, please call us or purchase online using a different email than that used for your original reservation.
- Please inform us of any wheelchairs so we are best able to accommodate your party for seating.
- Admission prices, performers, and show times are subject to change.
BEVERAGE MINIMUM / DRINK PURCHASE:
- THERE IS A TWO BEVERAGE MINIMUM PER PERSON IN THE SHOWROOM.
- It is your responsibility to inform all party members of the beverage minimum requirement before attending the show.
- Shots or beverages purchased at the bar do not count towards the minimum, only beverages purchased from your server in the showroom will count.
- Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages count towards the minimum.
- A tab is kept by your servers throughout the show and given at the end of the show to prevent disrupting the performance.
- Beverages are NOT included in admission price.
ARRIVAL / SEATING:
- Since you have purchased your tickets ahead of time you are now able to go through the VIP line. Please find the VIP line upon arrival and we will get your party seated a quickly as possible.
- Seating begins 45 minutes prior to show time and is on a first come first serve basis.
- Based on reservations for the evening and your arrival time, your group may be sat with another party.
- You must claim your reservation by show time. If you are not here on time there is a chance your tickets will be given to anyone on a wait list.
- Cell phones must be turned off or set to silent. Never take a phone call during the show. If it can’t wait, please go to the bar to use your phone.
- Table Talk- must be kept to a minimum. Your group will be given one warning. Any further distractions may result removal from the venue.
- No Flash Photography permitted
- No Recording: Each comedian owns the rights to their own material, you however do NOT.
- Do Not Heckle the Comedian: Heckling is interrupting the performance to upstage, disparage, or throw off the comedian. It is never acceptable, and the quickest way to ruin the show for everyone. It is also the quickest way to ejection.
- Do Not Interrupt the Comedian: The common excuse for this is “I’m helping the comedian” and “that’s what you’re supposed to do at Comedy Clubs!” Comedians are professionals, they do not need help. Exception: If a comedian directly engages you in conversation, it is ok to respond. Some of the best comedy happens this way, and can make for a memorable experience. Be ready to let it go when the bit is over.
As with any live performance there is a certain decorum that we have to maintain to run a great club. We owe this to the all customers in the room and to the professional comedians who travel from all over the country to perform.
We understand that your right to privacy is a very important. We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our continued commitment to your privacy.
Information You Give Us
Our forms require you to give us certain contact information such as your name, address, email address, and credit card number. Sometimes, we may need you to provide us with additional information such as your age.
We may use your contact information to contact you about any aspect of your financial transaction. Information may also be used by the shipping company, when applicable, to deliver your tickets.
How We Use Financial Information
Any financial information that is given to us will be used only in the processing and delivery of your tickets. The information you provide will be used to verify the transaction and receive the money directly from your credit card company.
Links and Videos
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest and embeded videos. However, we are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or security of any other websites.
We have utilized all of the latest technological advances to ensure that your transaction is secure. Our Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software is the best available today for secure electronic commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your information, including your credit card number, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.