If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please direct them to:
Comedy on State
For the safety of our customers and staff, please do not attend if you are experiencing flu like symptoms such as cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue, or shortness of breath or if you may have been exposed to COVID-19.
• Guests are required to wear masks for entry. Masks must be worn at all times at the venue, except when taking a sip from a beverage at your table. You must remask while not actively drinking.
• Frequent hand washing or sanitizing is recommended.
• There is no maximum for group size.
• Showroom, bathrooms and lobby will be fully sanitized before, during and after all shows.
• All staff have received proper training on the required procedures and practices to maintain a safe environment.
• Staff members are required to wear masks.
• Any staff who feels ill or may have been exposed to COVID-19 will be required to stay home until cleared.