If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please direct them to
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS
Per Public Health Madison and Dane County, masks are no longer required as of March 1, 2022. Guests are still more than welcome to wear well-fitting, high quality masks for an extra layer of protection.
For the safety of our customers and staff, please DO NOT ATTEND if you are experiencing flu like symptoms such as cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue, or shortness of breath or if you may have been exposed to COVID-19.
• Frequent hand washing or sanitizing is recommended.
• There is no maximum for group size.
• Showroom, bathrooms and lobby will be fully sanitized before, during and after all shows.
• All staff have received proper training on the required procedures and practices to maintain a safe environment.
• Staff members are strongly encouraged to wear masks.
• Any staff who feels ill or may have been exposed to COVID-19 will be required to stay home until cleared.