Given his penchant toward brutal honesty, spiced up with a healthy dose of insatiable wit, it’s not difficult to see why Stanley was named“Best Chicago Stand-up Comedian” in a Peoples Choice poll done by the Chicago Reader and ranked inthe top 10 of the best comedians in Chicago by a poll on Comedy.com.
Originally hailing from Detroit, and after spending a decade honing his craft in the Windy City of Chicago he tours constantly, both domestically and internationally. Don’t miss out on an incredible opportunity to catch the man in action – this high level of killer stand-up is too remarkable to sit out.
• 2005 Winner : “Last comic still standing competition” , Rochester NY
• 2005 Winner : “ Joey’s comedy club , Comedy Competition” Livonia , MI -2005 Top Three : “Michigan Up and comers”
• 2006 Winner : “ Canadian Mist Whiskey Comedian of the year”
• 2007 : Highlighted as a “stand out” at the first “Detroit Comedy Festival”
• 2008 : Semi-Finalist in the “Boston Comedy Festival ”
• 2008 : Mike was voted “Readers Choice “ in the “Best Chicago Stand Up Comedian” Category of the Chicago Reader Newspaper.
• 2009 : Signed onto the Grammy award winning STANDUP! RECORDS .
• 2009: Mike was voted in the top 10 of the “BestChicago comedians” by Comedy.com
• 2010: Semi-Finalist in the "Boston Comedy Festival "
• 2011: Performed at the "San Francisco Comedy Festival"
• 2012 : "Best of the Midwest " Gilda's Laugh Fest.
• 2012: TBS - JUST FOR LAUGHS Festival - Chicago.
• 2013: Mike could be heard as a guest on the Adam Carolla Show.
• 2013: TBS - JUST FOR LAUGHS Festival - Chicago.
• 2013: Funny or Die ODDBALL FEST featuring Dave Chappelle.
Benny has as many personalities as he does voices, and not one of them is the voice of reason. He makes the joke sound simple but you will still be thinking about it a hour later. Benny highlights the humor of everyday life, along with the humor of lives you never imagined.
Benny Quash has been wanting to make people laugh since he can remember. Growing up in small town Wisconsin he knew he wanted a chance to get out. Otherwise, the only option was to continue weighing potato trucks at the Ore-ida plant.
He used the false facade that he wanted to be a radio dj, so he enrolled in ‘A’ ’school’ in Minneapolis. After arriving in the Twin Cities, Benny tried his hand at stand-up comedy and has nowperformed all over the United States and Canada. He has done venues from a hole in the wall bar, to a 50,000 seat stadium (but there were only 800 people there. Who are we kidding?)
Kenny DeForest is a stand-up comedian, trained improviser, producer and self-annointed sex symbol hailing from Springfield, MO now based in Chicago, IL. Kenny's stand-up can be described as edgy, smart and honest, and his work ethic is often noted by his peers who have labeled him a "hustler". Since arriving in Chicago in early 2010, Kenny has rapidly become a local favorite. In fact, he was anointed "Favorite Newcomer of 2010" by comedyofchicago.com. Kenny now works local shows, frequent road gigs and runs a successful underground comedy show called "Speak Easy Comedy" that routinely sells out and books both local and national talent. 2011 is set to be a big year for Kenny and big things are expected of him by his peers, fans and, most importantly, himself.