*Tickets only available at the door. No online ticket sales*
Every Wednesday at 9pm
Doors at 7:30pm
Show at 9pm
Admission: $3 at door
$3 PBR Tall Boys
$3 Jameson Whisky Shots
$3 Vodka Mixers
How do I sign up to perform?
Sign up is available 12pm- 8pm day of show and is now ONLINE ONLY. Please note that signing up does not guarantee a spot on the show. We usually have around 40-50 comedians sign up every week with hopes of getting one of the 20 available spots.
When will I know if I'm performing?
The list of performers is put out promptly at 8:30pm. This
list is not posted online. You must be present to find out if you are
How long is each set?
Sets are 3 to 5 minutes in length. Most sets are 3 minutes.
Is there a 2 beverage minimum for The Mic?
Nope! The Mic is different from our regular weekly shows so there is no beverage minimum. We do still offer full bar service!
Can I make a reservation to hold seats?Curious about other Open Mics and events?
Unfortunately, no. All seats are first come, first serve. We recommend arriving early to guarantee a spot in the showroom.
Check out localmadisoncomedy.com
Any other questions. call us at 608-256-0099 or email email@example.com
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS
For the safety of our customers and staff, please do not attend if any of the following pertain to you:
- Experiencing flu like symptoms such as cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue, or shortness of breath.
- You may have been exposed to COVID-19
- Have traveled in the past 48 hours
- Guests are required to wear masks for entry. Masks must be worn at all times at the venue, except when taking a sip from a beverage at your table. You must remask after sipping.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the building. Frequent hand washing or sanitizing is recommended.
- Seating capacity in the showroom is limited per Madison and Dane county guidelines. Tables are placed a minimum of 6 feet apart and no more than six people will be allowed to sit at a table. All patrons seated together must be members of the same household.
- Menus are disposed of after each show and replaced with new ones between shows.
- Showroom, bathrooms and lobby will be fully sanitized before, during and after all shows.
- All staff has received proper training on the required procedures and practices to maintain a safe environment.
- A pre-shift health check will be performed on all staff prior to events including a health screening and questionnaire.
- Staff members are required to wear masks and gloves.
- Any staff who feels ill or may have been exposed to Covid will be required to stay home until cleared
COVID-19 NOTICE AND WAIVER
The Comedy Club on State Street (the “Club”) has put in place preventative measures to help reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the Club cannot guarantee that you or others in your party will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending any of our events could increase your risk and the risk of others in your party of contracting COVID-19 and passing it on to others.
By purchasing and/or using a ticket, you are accepting these terms and conditions, and hereby acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you and/or members of your party may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 while attending events at the Club, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. You hereby acknowledge that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of Club employees, volunteers, others attending events at the Club and their families, and accept sole responsibility for any damages, costs, expenses, illness, injury, disability or death to you and other members of your party and family arising from exposure to or infection by COVID-19 (“Claims”). You hereby release, and covenant not to sue the Club in connection with any such Claims.